The Fall 2020 Graduate Student Showcase is coming virtually the week of November 16, 2020. Featuring graduate students from across Colorado State University, including 24 students from four engineering departments, it is a showcase of research, entrepreneurship and creativity.
Learn more about the exciting work going on across campus, engage in professional development offered to the entire graduate community, and support your peers. Virtually attend by creating a profile even if you are not presenting this year.
In addition to the presentations, join us for workshops and speakers. On the week of the GradShow, find the MS Teams links to attend each session on the GradShow Schedule.
- November 16
- 4 – 5 p.m. — Job Search in the New Virtual Reality; Chase Weldon, Career Center
- November 17
- 4 – 5 p.m. — Cultural Competence in Graduate School: How to Create Equity in the Representation of Graduate Research, Entrepreneurship, and Creative Artistry; Michelle Foster and Colleen Webb, Graduate School
- November 18
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. — Feedback session on the virtual platform: Provide feedback to presenters and professionally network via a messaging feature on the platform. As a virtual attendee this is an opportunity to learn more about graduate student scholarship at CSU.
- 3:30 – 5 p.m. — GradShow Keynote – Getting Networked, Found, and Valued in Virtual Times: Hidden Assets, Blind Spots and More; Rich Feller
- 5 – 6 p.m. — Awards and Celebration: Virtually attend and network with students, post-doctorates, and faculty from across campus.
Several groups across campus partnered with the Graduate School and Vice President for Research to provide more than $17,000 awards for the winning participants. The Walter Scott, Jr. College of Engineering is once again sponsoring three $250 awards for students.
Top qualifiers are invited to participate in the 3 Minute Challenge where top candidates become VPR Fellows and have access to travel scholarships, mentoring and professional development.
For the full schedule of events, visit gradshow.colostate.edu.